Girls Varsity Volleyball
Practices schedule from August 15 to August 19 in Franklin MS.
Mon/Thu/Fri - 8/15, 8/18, 8/19 - Regular practice 5:00pm - 7:00pm.
Wed - 8/17 5:pm - 6:00pm. Practice will finish early due to Meet the Parents night.
8/16 - Scrimmage in Langley 10am
TrueAP training in Chantilly Tennis courts and Weight Room:
Mon/Thu/Fri - 8/15, 8/18, 8/19 - 9am to 10:15am
Practices and TrueAp schedule from August 8 to August 12 in Franklin MS.
Mon/Wed/Fri - 8/8, 8/10, 8/12 - Regular practice 5:00pm - 6:15pm & TrueAp 6:15pm to 7:30pm.
Tue - 8/9 5:pm - 7:00pm
8/11 - Scrimmage in Herndon 7:15pm
TRYOUTS - Tryouts will be run from Monday August 1st to Wednesday August 3rd.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Time of tryouts is from 5:pm to 6:30 pm and the place is Rocky Run MS.
Prior to tryouts the following two (2) activities must occur:
1) Complete all required paperwork. (i,e; physical exam completed after May 1, 2022 & Emergency Card). Find below links for both of them and where to send.
2) Register online to attend the on-court sessions. See link below.
Please go through the following list carefully, we appreciate your effort in helping us making this a safe and fun tryout
- Have you handed in a hard copy of your VHSL Physical form? The form can be found here: VHSL 2022 Physical Form. Hard copies can be scanned as on PDF and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or dropped off at Door 1 at Chantilly High School. You can also mail the physical to the Attention of the Activities Office 4201 Stringfellow Rd. Chantilly VA 20151
- Have you completed the FCPS online Athlete Registration? This new system is designed by FCPS to allow you to complete the following: Emergency Care Card, Concussion Education, Weight room form, Drivers form, field trip form.....ALL of these are required of athletes. Use this link to connect with the system FCPS Athlete Registration. Instructions are included on the site.
- As a backup plan this season we are asking for a completed hard copy emergency care card in addition to the registration form The hard copy form can be found here Emergency Care Card. This form should be turned into the coach at your first opportunity either a workout or tryouts.