Varsity Swim & Dive
All those who are interested in managing this season please plan on attending a brief meeting at Cub Run Rec Center tomorrow (11/30) at 4:00pm (during the swim practice).
Additionally managers are expected to attend practice on Thursday(s) to make cards/signs for the meet on Friday.
If you cannot make either date please make contact me if you're still interested in managing the team.
Reminder all orders must be submitted before midnight Sunday (11/14)
Selection/Cuts for the Varsity Swim & Dive Team will take place right afterschool on Friday 11/12/21 in room 242.
Make sure that you bring Contact Info for your parents so they can be added to the email distribution list if you make the team!!! (Name, Email, & Address)
Reminders for Tryouts next week.
1. Make sure you phsyical has been submitted to athetic trainers prior to tryouts
2. If 16 or over please make sure to make a copy of your vaccine card (write your student ID # and Grade Level on the copy as well) and turn in to the activities office (unless you have a valid medical or religious exemption)
3. All athletes must be registered on the RSchool website. This is also where you'll find concussion ed. (If you're not registered you will not be permitted to tryout)
4. Swimmers arrive at Cub Run Rec as close to 3:15pm as possible (no busses are provided for tryouts or practices) and be ready to hit the water by 3:30pm.
5. Divers should arrive at Cub Run by 4:00 on Monday with warmups starting at 4:15.
6. Swim Tryouts Schedule
a. Monday: 50 Free & 100 Free
b. Tuesday: 100 Back & 100 Breast
c. Wednesday: 100 Fly & 200 IM
d. Thursday: 200 Free & makeups/reswims
e. Friday: Cuts (more info coming soon)
There will be Swim & Dive interest meeting on 10/7 @3:05pm in room 565. This will just be a general information meeting for the upcoming season.